Terms of Service and Rules
1. By purchasing our products you obtain the license to temporarily use the software we provide.
2. Certain MMO companies might have explicit regulations against using add-on programs. When using our software, you might be violating certain regulations of the MMO company. Therefore you are using this software at your own risk and Botcave Software Development is not responsible for any consequences, damages or losses caused by using or distributing this software.
3. Due to the nature of our software there's no warranty that the service is always available during your license time, futhermore there's no warranty that our software is free of bugs, that we fix all bugs you experience or that it is working at all on your computer.
4. The MMO company may modify their games to prevent the program; Botcave Software Development shall do our best to push the developer to keep the program upgrade in pace with the game upgrade. However, Botcave Software Development do not promise continual success.
5. Botcave Software Development does not provide any technical support on hacking or programming. Users take full responsibility for using this program.
6. Botcave Software Development is not liable for SBot licenses (incl. user account) you have bought or got from a third party.
7. No refunds are granted for any products provided by Botcave Software Development.
8. You acknowledge that your SBot account will be banned if the money you have paid for bot service gets refunded, chargedback or otherwise withdrawn. In this case you have no entitlement to your SBot account anymore.
9. The agreements above are considered unconditionally accepted when you buy, download or use this software we provide.
10. These Terms of Service may be changed at any time without prior notice. It's the users responsibility to check the Website for such changes frequently.
Forum specific Terms and Rules:
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.